Regional Sales Manager
Activity area : Manufacturer
Salary : 100,000$ - 130,000$
Job type : Permanent - Full time, 100% remote work
City : USA
Reporting to the Sales Director, the role of the Regional Sales Manager will include lead follow-up and management of new and existing accounts. The Regional Sales Manager will be service oriented with strong business and customer engagement skills, has documented work experience in building customer relationships, and capacity for working independently.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- To achieve maximum sales and profit objectives in the assigned sales territory through effective management of time and maximizing of opportunities;
- Develop and maintain the distribution network in the US;
- To maintain and develop marketing information relevant to the sales territory including maintenance of the territory’s data base;
- Participation in fairs and events related to the product line;
- To develop and maintain maximum customer contacts with current and prospective customers and promote the company’s reputation;
- To develop current and future forecasts for the sales territory so as to assist in overall management decisions to help increase sales and product planning;
- To keep informed of product changes and developments;
- Obtain all relevant paper work from customer i.e. financial status, purchase orders etc.
- 3 to 5 years minimum sales experience;
- Experience in the trailer industry or any related products;
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Capacity to understand and sell value-added products;
- Capacity to manage the complete sales process, including closing the sale;
- Territory to cover: USA
- Permanent position
- Salary: Package of 100,000$ - 130,000$ depending on experience;
- Laptop, cell phone, spending account;
- Work from home;
This offer has already been filled.