Supervise staff from different departments and provide constructive feedback
when CEO is not present.
• Ensures that the clinical department is
managed and is performing efficiently and effectively.
• Responsible for all medical inventory and
equipment maintenance and orders
• Manages all full time in-house full-time
Health Care Professionals.
• Implement policies that improve day-to-day
operations and lead coordination and integration of the operations, our
technology, and customer service divisions.
• Be part of business presentations to various
groups - public or private
• Working with CEO to develop expansion
• Provides oversight of day-to day-operations
with a staff and nurses, including building a cohesive team and developing
strategies for the next phases of the company.
• Plans short and long-range strategies to
anticipate future program and service needs tied to the company’s growth and
• Shapes strategies to increase consumer
adoption and member satisfaction
• Oversees marketing and communications as it
relates to potential Health Care.
• Work closely with government groups
developing strategies to influence the use of the company in different capacity
(corporate or public).