· Developing marketing strategies to increase
brand recognition and customer awareness of products or services
· Creating sales forecasts based on current
market conditions and customer demand
· Ensuring that the company has adequate
inventory to meet customer demand
· Developing training programs for sales staff to
ensure they are knowledgeable about new products and services
· Providing leadership for the company’s sales
department by setting goals and creating plans to achieve them
· Establishing pricing policies to ensure that
customers are getting fair value for their money
· Negotiating contract terms with suppliers or
other business partners to secure favorable arrangements for the company
· Overseeing the implementation of new sales
strategies to improve results
· Participating in community outreach activities
to promote goodwill for the company and its products
· Manages, oversees and supervise the sales and
marketing divisions, in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe and the
· Develop, administer and maintain a
comprehensive marketing program and budget that ensures continued growth and
· Provide written and verbal reports on marketing
activities in all locations on an ongoing basis and other written reports as
requested from time to time.
· Contains the costs of selling in order to
achieve predetermined profit yields.
· Ensures the organization’s message is
distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales
· Launches and manages new products, services,
and associated brands to meet profitability goals through effective marketing
· Establish, with the assistance of the CEO,
certain performance goals such as sales, profit margins and expense ratios.
· Implement strategic planning including
corporate positioning market and competitive analysis, customer segment
selection and penetration plans, and related product positioning.
· Drive the company’s efforts to position itself
as a visionary leader in its emerging marketing and to achieve its revenue
· Communicate brand identity internally to
pertinent business units, key business partners and the customer base.
regular analysis on pricing effectiveness and recurring trends, creating
actionable item lists based on findings.