3D Software Designer
Activity area : Manufacturer
Salary : Salary depending on experience
Job type : Permanent - Full time, Hybrid work mode
City : Ville Saint-Laurent
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop 3D image acquisition, display and processing API functions in C++ for a 3D profiling device.
- Develop plug-in extensions in Qt/C++ to integrate 3D functions into a graphical programming core.
- Write code examples in C++ and C# to demonstrate the API functionality.
- Write unit and functional tests, debug functions and document architecture and implementation.
- Validate the functionality developed on test and real images (scanned directly from our 3D profiler).
- Contribute to the development of 3D image processing algorithms based on various data representations such as range maps, point clouds and mesh surfaces.
- Contribute to the development of 3D solutions for real industrial applications based on customer requests (e.g. glue bead volume measurement, flatness surface inspection, dimensional measurements, …)
- Bachelor's degree in software or electrical engineering or any equivalent
- Experience in software development
- Programming experience in C++ language under Windows and Visual Studio
- Minimal experience with a GUI design library such as Qt or others for application development
- Fluency in French and English
- Good level of autonomy and creativity
- Enthusiasm in learning and applying good practices of software engineering
- Experience with a script language like Python
- Experience Linux and cross platform development tools such as CMake
- Basic knowledge of image processing and 3D visualization
- Basic knowledge of a rendering library such as VTK for visualizing 3D data
- Experience with Git
- Experience with an issue tracking system like DevOps or Jira
- Experience with .NET Framework and C# language
- Flexible salary according to experience
- Flexible Remote Work
- Collective insurance
This offer has already been filled.