Activity area : Technologies
Salary : Based on experience
Job type : Permanent - Full time, Hybrid work mode
City : Plessisville or Saint-Nicolas
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Participate in the evolution of existing software
- Participate in the development of new products
- Perform the necessary tests to ensure the implementation of new functionalities
- Provide technical assistance and expertise to other members of the installation and service team.
- Design, maintain and evolve the company's software
- Analyze requests submitted by various stakeholders regarding product design and issue recommendations or apply corrective measures
- Consult with internal customers to establish specifications and explain proposals
- Conduct various research needed to improve the product line
- Managing training infrastructure and managing the pipeline.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field and a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of object-oriented and functional programming principles and established experience in C++
- Good knowledge of C# and .net
- Developed curiosity (understand the how of the why?)
- Creative spirit
- Proactive and self-starter.
- Permanent position
- Group insurance plan
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with employer contribution
- 50% telecommuting
- Flexible schedule of 37.5 hours/week with the possibility of finishing on Friday at noon.
This offer has already been filled.