Activity area : Technologies
Salary : Salary around 65 000$ to 85 000$ based on experience
Job type : Permanent - Full time, Occasional remote work
City : Montreal
The software developer will be responsible to maintain the already developed Software. You’ll be part of a great team focused on their mission - providing fast and on demand healthcare! Needless to say, they are looking for someone who is passionate, well versed and able to help in day to day management of their software.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead, upgrade and enhance the software.
- Execute code builds to test and production environments.
- Fix bugs in existing code.
- Collaborate with product, design, and marketing teams.
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for third-party software products.
- Resolve user-submitted problems and questions with customers.
- A certificate or DEC or BAC degree completed;
- Experienced in coding language is C# and .Net Core framework
- Able to use AWS DynamoDb and Redis (databases used)
- Swift 5 iOS experience is a plus
- Minimum 3 experience in Software development
- Ability to communicate in English clearly;
- High productivity and multitasking
- Permanent position, full time;
- Schedule based on 40 hours a week;
- Salary around 65 000$ to 85 000$ based on experience;
- Compensation added
- Remote work on occasion;
- Stimulating environment working with other developers in Canada.