Tasks and Responsibilities
- Become aware of the company's sales objectives
and strategies for the territory and its customers.
- Develop customers in the assigned territory in
order to ensure the achievement and exceeding of sales objectives.
- Establish close relationships, through phone
calls, visits or presentations, with current clients and take charge of account
management in order to meet their needs, while fostering a focused business
approach on profitability.
- Perform and present bids.
- Solicit and visit current and potential
customers in its territory in order to establish contacts and promote the
company's products. Be proactive in identifying opportunities.
- Know all the products offered by the company and
make sure to keep his knowledge up to date.
- Analyze business opportunities with target
- Identify potential customers in its territory
based on the target markets.
- Follow up on customer satisfaction. See to
answer their questions and provide efficient and rapid solutions when
- Participate in activities and conventions.