Tasks and Responsibilities
- Lead and manage 24x7 SOC operations.
- Drive collaboration, learning and process improvement in the SOC
- General staff management and oversight of the day-to-day activities
of the Security Operations Center including scheduling workflow to ensure 24X7
coverage, mentoring/training new/existing staff and ensuring that the job
responsibilities and procedures are followed.
- Guide and work with SOC team to identify/problem solve operational
and security issues within the SOC.
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, reporting with close
collaboration with Incident Response Team.
- Guide recruiting, hiring, training, development, and retention of
highly qualified employees to ensure effective operation.
- Work jointly with Infrastructure and Security Architecture teams to
periodically review existing security device architecture and recommend
potential updates or enhancements.
- Prepare reports, dashboard and presentation for SOC operations to
- Ensure compliance to SLA.
- Provide advisory support to clients and ensure customer service and
- Support/provision training and/or training programs for SOC
- Revise and develop processes and procedures to improve current
- Participate in professional development activities focused on
- Provide feature enhancement recommendations to develop service