Information Security Consultant
Activity area : Professional Services
Salary : Salary depending on experience
Job type : Permanent - Full time, 100% remote work
City : Blainville
The Information Security Consultant plans, organizes, and conducts information security consulting assignments for our customers, and consults on internal projects as required. The Information Security Consultant performs assessments of the client organization’s information security posture and provides general information security advice and guidance.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Plan and conduct information security consulting engagements. Engagements may include:
- Analyzing the requirements for, designing and developing security policies and standards
- Designing, developing implementing information security management system initiatives such as security governance and strategy setting, security incident response and handling plans and security awareness
- Performing cyber security posture assessment
- Performing security threat assessments
- Operational knowledge and hands on experience implementing best practices standards such as ISO 27000, COBIT, NIST, PCI DSS, GDPR and other security control frameworks.
- Work directly with customers, both to develop work plans and executing consulting engagements.
- Engage clients in workshops, interviews, surveys, and data collection to perform assessments.
- Comfortable delivering security awareness to clients.
- Develop deliverables in accordance with work plans developed collaboratively with clients.
- Develop well-written, well-structured, accessible, and useable deliverables, for both client and internal audiences
- Work with the Project Managers to produce status reports and manage your time within the defined effort and duration project plans.
- Participate in professional development activities, focused on information security, including the pursuit of designations such as CISSP, CEH, and others
- Participate in pre-sales discussion with clients when scoping projects and developing proposal.
- Perform technical reviews of proposals and RFP responses
- Experience of information security consulting, or related services, with a strong technical background
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline
- Strong experience in enterprise risk management, security policies and controls, and information security strategy and architecture
- CISSP, CGEIT, CRISC, CBCP
- Combination of advanced technology skills, business acumen and talent to lead teams
- Strong experience in technical security testing methods and tools; security policies and controls; and information security network architecture
- Background in Information Technology systems and networks
- Desire and dedication to pursue relevant professional designations and training.
- Demonstrable ability to ensure that deliverables meet work plan specifications and deadlines.
- Experience communicating with clients and internal management.
- Outstanding organizational skills, able to multi-task on multiple projects at one time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Ability to work to demanding deadlines.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- High level of motivation to achieve desired results.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks effectively, with attention to detail.
- Be a team player who can work effectively with your peers and management.
- Travel may be required
depend on experience : 80 000$ - 100 000$
- Group insurance plan
- Social benefits and pension fund
- A fast-growing international company
- A stimulating, fast and friendly work environment
This offer has already been filled.