Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manages and implements engineering changes (ECOs) to our products
and documentation with consideration of production impacts.
- Ensures all changes are completed accurately and efficiently
through appropriate approvals and notifications.
- Works with internal customers by providing information based on
configuration management principles.
- Creates symbols and footprints for electronic components.
- Supports the R&D and production department in the electronic
- Ensures consistency of component parameters in the central library.
- Creates items and BOM in the central database.
- Distributes appropriate documentation to subcontractors.
- Participates in the continuous improvement of the system as well as
in the development of new procedures and controls.