- Use your
experience of supply chain business processes and the respective ERP system
capabilities to define optimal solutions that effectively meet the business
needs with efficient use of the systems.
- Create process
models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to
- Experience as an IT Business Analyst (Gather user
requirements, leading requirements gathering and documentation, mapping process
flows, and developing functional design specifications)
- Identifying and developing the knowledge of a local
on-site network or Key Users for each functional area of the system for them to
provide 1st line support to End Users.
- Identifying common themes and arranging additional
training as required.
- Prepare technical
specifications for configuration, software development, and queries/reports.
- Perform Analysis, provide solution definition and
support product releases with high quality.
- Quickly understands the business issues and data
challenges. Utilizes technical and business expertise to evaluate project
needs. Acquires a deep understanding of the application domain and is able to
apply this functional knowledge and expertise to design value-add features that
meet the needs of our target markets and clients. Research functionality and
how it is to be used in customer environments.
- Ability to understand and describe the business
requirements for the application.
- Develops functional and system design specifications
that meet the business requirements of the proposed system. Provides business
examples and detailed explanation of business tasks and rules, scenarios, data
requirements, UI mockups and/or prototypes, use cases and flows to support the
needs of Development and end-users.
- Adheres to development processes and methodologies and
demonstrates initiative for suggesting improvements.
- Provides the needed support for Beta and Final Release
including the development of Knowledge Transfer training material for all
- Prototypes and performs small coding
- Assists in solving problems arising during testing.
Reviews test cases when needed.
- Assists Customer Support with customer facing issue
resolution, analyze defects or enhancement requests. Provide possible
alternative usage of applications to resolve issues.
- Experience with configuring, implementing, and
supporting manufacturing software.
- Ability to query SQL server databases
- Prioritizing the resolution based on business
criticality and document all resolution and possible route causes.
- Deploying and promoting additional centralized KPI’s,
reporting and analysis applications as they come on-line.
- Knowledge of SSRS and the ability to make additional
- Communicate effectively and consistently with system
stakeholders and users about issues and requests
- Interpret users’ problems over phone, in person, via
- Identify and resolve systems issues
- Coordinate with vendors for issue and task progress
- Work independently to gather business requirements
including leading design sessions for new implementations or optimizations of
business processes, operations, and process flows
- Perform data inquiries, extracts, reports and uploads
in support of operations, customer support and system integrity
- Work independently to provide day to day support for
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of
evolving business processes supported by the ERP team
technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to
meet user requirements.
- Develop and
implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system
statistics and identify errors and alarms.
- Build, maintain and troubleshoot recurring scheduled
- Build, maintain and troubleshoot application and
- Conduct in-depth tests for modified and new systems or