ERP Business Analyst
Activity area : Manufacturer
Salary : Salary depending on experience
Job type : Permanent - Full time, Occasional remote work
City : Mirabel
Reporting to the IT / IS Infrastructure Director, the Business Analyst will analyze processes, business needs and IT solutions in order to develop and implement solutions.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Use your
experience of supply chain business processes and the respective ERP system
capabilities to define optimal solutions that effectively meet the business
needs with efficient use of the systems.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers.
- Experience as an IT Business Analyst (Gather user requirements, leading requirements gathering and documentation, mapping process flows, and developing functional design specifications)
- Identifying and developing the knowledge of a local on-site network or Key Users for each functional area of the system for them to provide 1st line support to End Users.
- Identifying common themes and arranging additional training as required.
- Prepare technical specifications for configuration, software development, and queries/reports.
- Perform Analysis, provide solution definition and support product releases with high quality.
- Quickly understands the business issues and data challenges. Utilizes technical and business expertise to evaluate project needs. Acquires a deep understanding of the application domain and is able to apply this functional knowledge and expertise to design value-add features that meet the needs of our target markets and clients. Research functionality and how it is to be used in customer environments.
- Ability to understand and describe the business requirements for the application.
- Develops functional and system design specifications that meet the business requirements of the proposed system. Provides business examples and detailed explanation of business tasks and rules, scenarios, data requirements, UI mockups and/or prototypes, use cases and flows to support the needs of Development and end-users.
- Adheres to development processes and methodologies and demonstrates initiative for suggesting improvements.
- Provides the needed support for Beta and Final Release including the development of Knowledge Transfer training material for all internal teams.
- Prototypes and performs small coding
- Assists in solving problems arising during testing. Reviews test cases when needed.
- Assists Customer Support with customer facing issue resolution, analyze defects or enhancement requests. Provide possible alternative usage of applications to resolve issues.
- Experience with configuring, implementing, and supporting manufacturing software.
- Ability to query SQL server databases
- Prioritizing the resolution based on business criticality and document all resolution and possible route causes.
- Deploying and promoting additional centralized KPI’s, reporting and analysis applications as they come on-line.
- Knowledge of SSRS and the ability to make additional reports
- Communicate effectively and consistently with system stakeholders and users about issues and requests
- Interpret users’ problems over phone, in person, via email
- Identify and resolve systems issues
- Coordinate with vendors for issue and task progress
- Work independently to gather business requirements including leading design sessions for new implementations or optimizations of business processes, operations, and process flows
- Perform data inquiries, extracts, reports and uploads in support of operations, customer support and system integrity
- Work independently to provide day to day support for ERP initiatives
- Maintain current knowledge and understanding of evolving business processes supported by the ERP team
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet user requirements.
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics and identify errors and alarms.
- Build, maintain and troubleshoot recurring scheduled automations
- Build, maintain and troubleshoot application and technical configurations
- Conduct in-depth tests for modified and new systems or applications.
- Preferred but not mandatory Infor Visual ERP experience
- ERP and BA experience- Some DBA skill sets
- IT manufacturing experience.
- Critical thinking
- Analytical ability
- Ability to negotiate
- Ability to effectively facilitate meetings- Collaboration
- Continuous learning
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
depend on experience
- Remote Work
This offer has already been filled.